Sunday 4 November 2012

Week Between Paris and Fall Break

The week between Paris and fall break wasn't all that exciting or eventful, so this post will be brief! On Monday, we went to Cosmo as usual, and on the walk home Juni (from the Philippines) bought McDonald's cheeseburgers for four of us! It was awesome! It's so weird that I've probably had McDonald's more since being in France than I've had in all my life in the US! The McDonald's here is better though and not as greasy and unhealthy.

On Tuesday night, there was a dinner for ESDES and IBP students. We went to a restaurant and had something called "flammankoush" (not sure how to spell it!), which was basically a thin crust pizza. It was unlimited and they brought out some with bacon, some with ham, some with mushrooms, and lots of other toppings. It was really good! There was also trivia and we were put into teams to answer questions about Lyon and places all over the world. Our team did pretty well but unfortunately we didn't win.
at the dinner with Anna and Kirsten
at the dinner
On Thursday night, there was a Halloween party! Before going to the party, some of us went over to Virginia's to hang out and all go together. I didn't really have a costume because I didn't bring any costumes with me to Lyon and I couldn't find a costume store here, but at the party they were handing out angel halos and devil ears. I took one of each and wore them both at the same time haha! It was a fun night, but we did not stay until 5AM like we usually do for the Erasmus parties.

On Friday, I had class and then spent most of the day getting ready for fall break in Barcelona, Madrid, and Lisbon...

No comments:

Post a Comment