Thursday 8 November 2012

Cosmo Monday and Getting Ready for London!

We got home from Lisbon at about midnight on Friday night and then I spent the next two days relaxing and catching up on sleep. Something exciting though was that I got a new camera! So when I am in London over the weekend, I'll be able to take tons of photos!

On Monday, I had three classes, including one at 8:45AM which was rough on the first day back from break. In my first class, I think more than half the class was absent which was pretty funny! And then it was Monday night and you know what that means... Cosmo! The other girls in my dorm went about an hour earlier than me because I didn't get back to the dorm until late, but when I was on the metro, I looked at the seats across from me and saw some of my IBP friends sitting there! And then we all got to the stop where Cosmo is and right then, a bunch of other IBPs showed up too! It was too funny and we all ended up going in together. It was probably the most fun I've had at Cosmo in weeks! I spent most of the night dancing up on the bar and table. It was awesome!!
at Cosmo with Sandra, Josh, and Anna
Cosmo!
a bunch of IBPs at Cosmo!
Tuesday and Wednesday weren't all that exciting. Thursday (today), I spent a lot of time getting ready for my trip to London this weekend! I got all packed and booked a double decker bus tour with Virginia and Anna. We are also hoping to do a free tea tasting at the Twining shop on the Strand! I just need to call tomorrow to get that organised. My French class yesterday was cancelled, so today we had a double session for three hours. I thought it would be rough to have class for so long but we ended up watching a movie called L'Auberge Espagnol that was all about a student who did Erasmus in Spain for a semester. It was cool because everyone in my class is studying abroad now too!

Also tonight, I had my course registration for Elon for when I go back in January. I managed to get almost the exact schedule I wanted! I will be taking a Winter Term class called "European Films and their Hollywood Remakes" which will be cool to take after spending a few months in Europe! (For anyone who doesn't know, Winter Term is during the month of January. Students take one class Monday through Friday for 3 hours a day. The classes they offer during Winter Term are usually fun subjects that they don't offer during the Fall and Spring semesters.) Then in the Spring, I will be taking a French Current Events class, Marketing Research, Business Economics, and Business Operations/Supply Chain Management. Hopefully it will be a good semester and not too difficult!

I'll post again in a few days about all the adventures that I have in London this weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment